• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Update From Digital Dealer

That is very typical of a conference in the automotive business. Everyone wants to sell or hold their cards close to their chest. I'd love to see something that is genuinely helpful.

I sat in a session done by Ray Fenster and I will say it was very helpful and as soon as he sends me the presentation, I would love to share it with you, Alex. Joe Webb's presentation on S.H.O.T. was right on- without the sales pitch...I think Jonathan Ord did a great job of showing what a CRM should be capable of doing by using his product as a measuring bar, and that was appropriate in my "book". Brian Pasch tried to do the same thing, and of course, Jared didn't have anything to sell, so his presentation was great about Structure-Process-Marketing...

My con was that there were so many doubled up topics that I had to miss one to sit in another and I didn't have another person from our dealer group to send to the other session to tweet key notes out.

I was hoping you would be there- and a few of the other folks I met thru Kain Automotive's Boot Camp over a year ago.
:hello: Ryan, Jeff, Paul R, Jared, Bryan, JP, Lori, Julie K, Joe W, Matt L., Krystal R, Don Mc, Joshua F, Scott, Rob F, Troy O, Durran C, Brad M, Robert S, Sia A, AJ, Michael S, Ken G, George N, Jason S, Kyle Y, John P, Andrew B, John S, Darin C, Paul H, John M, Dave R, Sean D, Merla T.....and many more I've got written down at home... It was great meeting and talking with each one of you- for some it was a few times of chatting over in-between session smoke breaks...