ActivEngage Useful/thoughtful giveaway items?

BrendanHirstAE

Hanging Paper
Aug 11, 2021
First Name
Brendan
Question in title!

What sort of giveaway/promo items would see the most use from you? What do you think are the most thoughtful/relevant to you?

We are looking for those who receive these items to get a lot of utility and helpfulness.

We'd love to hear what would personally attract people to want a promotional item or merchandise.

Obviously, this is a highly subjective question lol, but wanted to see what kind of sentiment is out there :)

Thanks so much, DealerRefresh Fam!

-The ActivEngage Team

Reactions: Brad Burlingham
I will just give a quick shout out to someone I met at NADA - never met them before that, but they suckered me in with cookies.

I think sending a branded cookie tin to the office of your target is a great opportunity - them and coworkers will all see your brand, the tin is re-usable and the cookies are delicious.

A few months back you were offering the opportunity for new accounts to win a Traeger grill. I personally thought that was a great incentive. Unfortunately I missed out on it. I wish more companies would highlight the winner afterwards. It's nice to see the promotion play through and who the lucky winner was.

I will just give a quick shout out to someone I met at NADA - never met them before that, but they suckered me in with cookies.

I think sending a branded cookie tin to the office of your target is a great opportunity - them and coworkers will all see your brand, the tin is re-usable and the cookies are delicious.

EXCELLENT idea...how did we not think of the convincing power of cookies??? Thanks so much for your input!
A few months back you were offering the opportunity for new accounts to win a Traeger grill. I personally thought that was a great incentive. Unfortunately I missed out on it. I wish more companies would highlight the winner afterwards. It's nice to see the promotion play through and who the lucky winner was.
The Traeger campaign was really fun! We had planned to announce the winner via TikTok and other platforms but somehow that fell through. Thanks for this feedback! We'll definitely do that in the future.