- Dec 4, 2009
- First Name
Dropping From the FB Marketing Collective Group
May 2021On September 13, 2021, Marketplace will discontinue the distribution of vehicle, home rentals, and homes for sale listings from partner catalog feeds. Listings provided to Facebook via partner catalogs will not be displayed on Marketplace, including the homepage, category pages, browse experience or in search results.
Impacted markets include:
- Vehicles: Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Indonesia, Mexico, UK, US
- Home Rentals: Brazil, Canada, France, India, Mexico, Thailand, UK, US
- Home Sales: UK
Other ways to reach buyers and renters on FacebookWhile listings from partner catalogs will no longer be displayed on Marketplace, you can continue reaching vehicle and home buyers or home renters on Facebook in other ways.
- Create Marketplace listings from your personal profile or business Page: You can create Marketplace listings for vehicles, home sales and home rentals from your personal profile.
You can also manually create Marketplace listings for vehicles and home rentals from your business Page. Note: This feature is only available in some markets.
You can create vehicle listings from your business Page in the US, Germany, France and Indonesia.
You can create home rental listings from your business Page in the US and Canada.
- Create and manage vehicle listings from your dealership Page with your partner catalog: You can showcase your full vehicle inventory in the Vehicles tab on your dealership Page. You can use your partner catalog to create these listings or create listings manually. You can also manage inventory on your Page via the Manage Inventory tab.
Learn more about managing and promoting your vehicles on Facebook.
- Reach car shoppers with automotive inventory ads: You can set up your automotive inventory ads from your dealership Page with your partner catalog. When you set up your ads, you can also leverage the on-Facebook destination, a mobile-optimized shopping experience on the Facebook platform. Automotive inventory ads will continue to be displayed on Marketplace and across other placements on Facebook.
Learn more about automotive inventory ads.