• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Verizon Iphone

Craig

Boss
Apr 23, 2009
First Name
Craig
Who else is waiting for a Verizon Iphone?

Yeah, I know Uncle Joe....."forget about the iphone, go Droid" All I know is how great is a phone when you ask somebody how they like it they go on forever about it, then you ask "yeah, but what about AT&T service?" you get the same answers of how yeah it doesn't work very good, come in all the time, work at their house, work at their work etc..... but still people that own them wouldn't get anything else, EXCEPT a Verizon Iphone of course. If my phone did not work it would not be my phone.

Having Verizon for my Blackberry and owning other Apple products I for one can't wait for the Verizon/ Apple marriage to take place. Am I super fan, maybe a little but why not? My ipod has been in various cars through the temperature changes in New England for 5 years and 150,000 miles without fail, I have never had to hit Cntrl Alt Delete on my Macbook pro and I can't say that for anything non-Apple I'm using.

So please Verizon if you're listening......make this happen already! Am I alone?

Beware the Evil Jobs Empire! How anyone thinks a completely closed system is cool is beyond me.

Cult leaders like their uniform to be... uniform.
stevejobsfashion.jpg

Wait for Jobs to come out with the "Hale-Bopp" edition!
cf-39-image.jpg

hmm.....
Heavens_Gate_Cult.jpg

Last edited: