• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Village idiot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stan Sher

Getting Refreshed
Jul 13, 2009
First Name
Stan
Come on kids, let's not use this great forum for this type of Tom Foolery! For the record, I remain a big fan of @Jerry Thibeau Every time I see Jerry, or he sees me, he goes out of his way to say hello and talk shop. Had the pleasure of getting upgraded on first class to Vegas years ago, to a seat right next to Jerry. I got a chance to know him, see his products and his passion first hand. I can't say I blame you Jerry for the punch in the nose, there comes a time when you can only take so much from people. Rock on JT.
I waited over 4 years to go on here and respond. If I am going to get called out like this I will respond. I lost so much money in business because of Jerry that if I was anyone else, a punch in the nose would be the least of his problems (if you know what I mean). This whole thread is slanderous and harassment against me. He went after me because I contacted a dealer after their employee went at me and posted bad things about me. By the way that employee did that with the influence of Jerry. It is is amazing that he can call me out for this yet he himself at least 5 times that I can think has sent dealers and GMs emails about me trash talking to me. We have to play fair if we play this game. Shame and Jeff and Alex for allowing this thread to stay on after I asked politely for years for them to remove it.

Stan Sher

Getting Refreshed
Jul 13, 2009
First Name
Stan
I see you're still delusional, it's you who does not play nice with others. Just ask Jim, Sean and countless others. I started this thread as a result of you bullying other people. You really took the cake when you started writing dealers trying to get people fired. You're not a nice person Stan. Your dealership skills are seriously lacking and having you in the industry only tarnishes the job description "Industry Consultant."
You know what's funnny? You're the one who brought this thread back to life. You probably should have started a new thread with your dirt, but then again, nobody ever accused you of being an SEO expert. Google "Stan Sher" and Village Idiot thread is still on page one. It's near the bottom of page one, perhaps this renewed activity will help move it back to the top where it belongs.
For the record, I haven't given you any thought until today, but congratulations, you forced me to waste 20 minutes of my life today.

And Stan, we won't be drinking beers at NADA, so get that dumbass thought out of your head! My level of forgiveness only goes so far!

I don't think so, and quite frankly -- I don't care!
I did what I did as a result of what YOU started. You think you can get away with bullying me and not getting a response? You are dead wrong! It does not matter what Sean thinks. Anyone that is truly important in the industry does not respect him. You, well you are just a bully and it is well known. You are one that always emails dealers and bad mouths their staff and their vendors. You have done it to me at least 5 times that I can think of. You did it from fake email addresses but when tracking IP addresses there is proof that it came from your location. It is amazing that I did not give you payback for your actions. As far as being not a nice person you must be talking about yourself. My dealership skills are fine and I make a decent living doing what I do. I may not be rocking an M6 like you Mr. Baller but I have a BMW too and I own my home. I did not earn all of that because I am bad at what I do.

I don't mind this thread showing up on page one as long as people can see my responses and know that a criminal with a bad record wrote something nasty about me. A little about me. I have never committed a crime. I have never been arrested. I come from a good clean family. I am a just a guy making a living. #facts

Yea it is probably best that we are not near each other because you might try to assault me too. If you were violent once you might get violent again. Actually I would love it if you did bro. For the record I am not apologizing to you. The only thing I am sorry for is that lowlife parasites like you exist on this planet and cannot play nice with their competitors in business.

Visit Generations Digital

Eric Miltsch

Smile, it's good for you!
Apr 16, 2009
First Name
Eric
Jason,

Save this type of stuff for your private Facebook group. @Jeff Kershner, @Alex Snyder, and the entire DR community have done a great job of creating a place that helps support great conversation and ideas.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Hey Everyone!!!! I found Stans daily schedule!!!

Here it is:

Stans schedule.
8:30 wake up.
8:45 eat breakfast
9:00 take a nap
10:00 wake up and play guitar in teal shorts
11:30 go to lunch
12:30 go back home
1:00 do live video in front his computer
1:30 go to lunch again
2:30 do live video from random car lot
3:00 get back home and take a nap.
4:00 go to barber shop and bother stylists.
5:00 dinner
5:30 go home
6:00 eat leftovers
7:00 go live in parking lot of his condo
8:00 go to bed
11:00 wake up and check in to gym.
11:01 go back to sleep.

Jeff Kershner

Founder
May 1, 2005
First Name
Jeff
Jason,

Save this type of stuff for your private Facebook group. @Jeff Kershner, @Alex Snyder, and the entire DR community have done a great job of creating a place that helps support great conversation and ideas.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
Thanks for jumping in Eric. Not sure who this Jason guy is. He's a noob to the community and just signed up today. Some people tend to be born haters.... :shakehd:

Reactions: Bill Simmons
Nov 1, 2013
First Name
Jim
I really think it's time for this entire thread to come down. After 10 years running beating up on one guy is a little too much. In the past I've had as much problem with Stan as anyone, probably more. BUT, this has gotten into way way too much to the point of Cyber-Bullying. Like I said, in the past I've had a lot of problems with Stan, and I probably laughed when Jerry posted this thread initially, BUT; I've made peace with Stan, and I don't see him doing some of the things he did 10 years ago. I'd like to see Jeff and Alex erase this thread. It's the decent thing to do... JIM ZIEGLER

Alex Snyder

President Skroob
May 1, 2006
First Name
Alex
I really think it's time for this entire thread to come down. After 10 years running beating up on one guy is a little too much. In the past I've had as much problem with Stan as anyone, probably more. BUT, this has gotten into way way too much to the point of Cyber-Bullying. Like I said, in the past I've had a lot of problems with Stan, and I probably laughed when Jerry posted this thread initially, BUT; I've made peace with Stan, and I don't see him doing some of the things he did 10 years ago. I'd like to see Jeff and Alex erase this thread. It's the decent thing to do... JIM ZIEGLER
We don’t delete anything, but can close this thread. It would be nice if @Stan Sher participated more here. I too have watched him mature over the years and think he could provide some value to the community.

Reactions: GrantG
Status
Not open for further replies.
Visit Generations Digital