• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Web visits to web generated lead conversion rates for benchmarks

GerryFoster

4 Pounder
Jan 19, 2018
Awards
First Name
Gerry
Hey Y'all,

I'm preparing some reports to run out of data studio and would like to be able to provide some frame of reference to the decision makers who will be seeing these reports. Do any of you know where I might find any content or hard numbers that talk about web to lead conversion rates industry-wide? I thought finding this would prove easy, but it's impossible.

And/or...

would you be willing to say what your avg is? I don't know if we're performing well or not, as I have no frame of reference...

Reactions: Alexander Lau
@Jason@nabthat, are you talking about lead submission's for strictly the website provider for sales?? Check Availability, Get ePrice, Contact Us?!?!?! Maybe those are 1% but if you factor in TradeIn forms, Chats, Credit apps, Schedule Service, etc.., it's more than 1%. We need to get Dr. Truth up in here with some real data! @jon.berna, you got your ears on?

• Useful
Reactions: Alexander Lau
@Jason@nabthat, are you talking about lead submission's for strictly the website provider for sales?? Check Availability, Get ePrice, Contact Us?!?!?! Maybe those are 1% but if you factor in TradeIn forms, Chats, Credit apps, Schedule Service, etc.., it's more than 1%. We need to get Dr. Truth up in here with some real data! @jon.berna, you got your ears on?
Agreed, that's way too generic.