Space Welcome to DealerRefresh, Space Automotive!

Space Automotive
I think you are missing the point here I am trying to get along.

I'm saying with a little bit of research a client can do this for themselves with a cost of only like 300-1000$ up front depending on features they'd want.

Then like 50-100$ a month for hosting.

That is all I'm saying.
You have made some very valid points! Most dealers aren't WordPress savvy enough to build their own sites in house, so kudos to you for tackling that task.

A dealer would need someone on payroll in-house to maintain these sites. I doubt they would be able to lean on their Digital Director to handle this task, while also managing BDC employees, fixing in house IT problems, third party vendors, and the numerous other duties they have daily.

So, essentially you would need to hire someone to build and maintain your in house sites. I doubt you would do this for a dealership on a $1,500 a month salary! Factor that into the equation and Im sure you can begin to see how outsourcing these services can save the dealership a lot of money.

Then you have performance. All WordPress sites are not created equal. I pull analytics on websites daily. While third party tools for this usage can vary in accuracy-one thing almost ALWAYS stands out. Space Auto websites have extremely high domain authority ranking. This is because we hire the best of the best to build these sites. Everyone employed at Space was hired because of their phenomenal ability in their respected fields. SEO, WordPress, Paid Marketing, Creative Content, and Sales.

I can provide you some URL's for reference if you would like, and thank you for your visit to our page. If there is anything Space can do for the Pedder Auto Group, we would be more than happy top help out!

Reactions: Joel Kirsch