• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

What tutorial thread would YOU like to see?

Do you have a youtube channel that show your forum topics in a full video tutorial?

Unfortunately, I do not. HOWEVER, I am conducting live interviews with existing (and successful) clients of mine.. . Where we'll discuss campaign information, industry topics, and things that would be generally useful for someone thinking of entering the digital space so heavily in this industry.

You can find these streams on my personal Facebook Profile. They will be publicly viewable, so please keep tabs in the upcoming week(s).

@John.H you're always providing some great information for the community. I can't imagine anything you put together would not be of substantial benefit.

How about some best practices/how to's utilizing Google My Business? I find a ton of dealers continue to mostly ignore this important resource.

I'm pretty well versed in SEO, as that's where my background began. However, I'm very outdated in what is relevant to ranking these days, so I'm not very confident I can produce a quality article/thread for the DR Fam.

I'll have to think of something more revolved around Facebook. Perhaps a detailed thread with video?

- John