• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Why I am filing a lawsuit against DealerRefresh

kevinfrye

Sr. Refresher
Apr 7, 2009
Awards
First Name
Kevin
I have been trying to congratulate Christine Knowles with a nice comment on the DealerRefresh home page, but I cannot log in due to some technical difficulties. The only right thing for me to do as a proper American is to file a lawsuit against Jeff for hosting this site to me at no cost and not having it work perfectly 24/7. Since I kind of like Jeff, I am willing to settle this in court - The People's Court, or perhaps let Judge Mathis or someone else respectable hear this case. I want justice! (note, if you look up "justice" in a thesaurus, you will find it also means "a large sum of money"...)

Reactions: 3 people
Brilliant! I believe, however, you are missing the biggest pay day here. You should immediately turn this into a class-action lawsuit where everyone who has used the site from inception until today or even if they have heard of the site and/or considered using it would be included. This is exactly the type of get rich quick scheme I was looking for.

Reactions: 1 person
The Extradition Act 2003 is an Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom. It came into force on 1 January 2004 and all import and export extradition requests submitted or received from this date are covered by the Act. It concerns itself with extradition to and from the UK in respect of all territories and in particular implements into UK law the 2003 US-UK Extradition Treaty

On 30 September 2006 the US Senate unanimously ratified the treaty.

The requirement for the UK is to show probable cause. There is no significant difference between the US probable cause test and the UK reasonable suspicion test.

I would say, Jeff probably caused this software fail. He is also reasonably suspicious.

Therefore, I demand his immediate extradition before you lot bleed him dry.

Ling
LINGsCARS

Reactions: 1 person