1. Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

WI Based Internet manager for hire

Discussion in 'I'm Available for Hire!' started by dwagner, Dec 18, 2012.

This forum sponsored by...
  1. dwagner

dwagner
    Expand Collapse
    Noob

First Name:
    Darren
    Dealer or Company Name:
    Ewald's Venus Ford
    Hi All,

It saddens me to be posting this, but I am in the market after a combined 6+ years with a mid-sized Wisconsin based Chevrolet Family dealership. Long and short is we went through a buy - sell and the new company is going in a diffrent direction eith e-commerce. About me. I started in sales, back in early 2000, and right away took to the growing internet side of the buisness. At that time I handled leads, and sold directly to customers. I left the buisness for a few years in mid - late 2000 and, was in collections. I formed a stronger communication base, and really learned how to read customers. Also it gave me very strong phone skills. I returned to the same dealership in 2010 as Internet/Marketing/IT Manager. I brought in the first CRM to the Company, and reviewed almost every one out there. We went with E-lead, with a lot of help from this Site. I took care of the install, and training of our employees, with great help from ELEAD. I handled all of the incoming internet leads, and set the inital appointments, then turned over the customer to a salesperson for the sale. I took my department from a closing average of less thn 6% to a Zone best of over 16%, per GM numbers. I had us at just over 20%, but I am stIll pleased with the results. We used ADP, and I have touched on Rey Rey and looked at a few others. I handled all of our Internet product, Including Cobalt, E-Biz Autos, Dealer Specialties, Homenet, Elead, Carsforsale.com, Digital Air Strike, and reviewed and tested countless others. I have a strong grasp of SEO/SEM and I am very strong in Social media usage, and building. I handled all of our Print advertising as well, and created all of our flyers and ads. After the departure of our F&I manager, I stepped into that role also, and acquired very strong F&I skills. As you can see I have attained a very diverse skill set, at would really like to take a dealership to the next level. I am willing to relocate, and I m open to try new positions, or a combination position is an option also. I know how to get Gross out of my departments, and would love to talk. Thank you for taking a look, and let me know how I can help.
    As a closing note, I would really like to thank Jeff, Jerry, Doug, Alex, Joe and Everyone on this site that works so hard to make everyone's carrers better. I have attened a lot of seminars with some of them as speakers, and would not have half the knowledge I have without them, and this site.

[email protected]
    262-490-0559 cell

2. This forum sponsored by...