• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Wow Facebook Dealer Sites?

Its a new technology group called goso. I met them at digital dealer. It was their first show and they were trying to break into the market. They have an entire program for helping dealers with social media. It is actually very cool. You should check it out.

Thanks for all of the positive feedback. We've been working really hard on the application and have a lot more coming. Just got interviewed today by PBS/Speed Channel for Motor Week (airs 2/12) - GOSO: Coming to PBS Stations Near You | BOALT Blog

Heading to NADA (2/14) to launch our all of our Twitter widgets. We have lot more surprises coming in the weeks to come as well.

If you want to see a live demo, please just fill out this form and we'll schedule a time:
GOSO - Request a Beta Invitation

Best,
Adam Boalt
Founder
GOSO, LLC

Looks like a solid product for sure. I too was speaking to a few people from GOSO at the last Digital Dealer conference. The product guy was very shy and not a salesmen by all means...He quickly went through the product so I was not "sold " on it :)

I wonder if it's on the pricey side, no pricing was available at the time. Very SALES driven application for "social" though..hummm.