• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

You Pick My Next Article Topic

Oct 17, 2011
First Name
Dan
Hi Guys and Girls,

First of all thank you for all of the support I've been shown in becoming a regular contributor - I hope I can live up to all of your expectations and continue to provide a unique perspective and aid to all of you in terms of Automotive Digital Marketing. Because I believe that Dealer Refresh truly attracts the most progressive minds in the business I was hoping that you could help me decide what my next article topic should be.
Here are the options I have to choose from but I am also very open to suggestions.

1.) Using Transaction Data from the CRM to Improve Your Adwords campaign efficiency and results

2.) How to hold Marketing Agencies and Vendors More Accountable: What to Ask For, What To Expect, and everything in between

3.) Digital A/B Tests you should try on your website

4.) ____________________________________________

Thanks in advance for the help!

Go with 1. I know you have some tricks that you are currently using and you are kicking ass with your adwords campaigns. Dealerships need to start using resources that they already have to help them maximize their marketing efforts.

So many dealerships that I work with are unaware of the capabilities of their CRM and when you unleash that potential, and pair it with your marketing, you end up with a deadly combo.