Looking for suggestions for Call / Text Tracking Number Provider?

Our current setup is cumbersome in that we can receive text messages through our website and the tracking numbers we use on craigslist/facebook, but I have to manually log into our website's CRM tool and forward those texts to the CRM we actually use. It will send them in the proper format, but it doesn't do it automatically. :dunno:

I'm looking for a company that does call tracking and will take any incoming phone call and forward to our main dealer line or route directly to our sales ring group and the text messages will be forwarded in ADF format to the CRM as a lead.

Does it exist? Is there a better option without switching CRM/website providers

I'm tempted to lease a Nissan Ariya

I can't believe I'm considering this, but the local dealership has $50K MSRP Ariyas at $5,000 out the door through an 18-month one-pay lease through NMAC. It is down to $4,000 if your local power company has the extra EV rebate. Mine just gives $100/yr credit plus a free stage 2 charger.

If you have a Nissan store, it is worth checking to see if you can get an Ariya into some crazy lease setups.

The only reason I'm considering it is for the money.

Looking to interview car dealers/salespeople active anytime during the 1950s-70s

We've allowed @NIOMARVIN83 to post this kind of stuff too long. He's been given a short period of time to give us a reason to allow him to stay on DealerRefresh.

24 hours till @NIOMARVIN83 gets banned for :spam: …Nio - I have hit you in direct message and twice in the live forums. You've had since last Friday to respond. Today is your last chance.

New app for marketers

kava,
You'll need geo-exclusivity for it to work. 20 groups may like this model.

"A dealer 20 group is a small network of 12–20 automotive dealers with similar business models and operations, but who don't operate in the same market areas. The members of a dealer 20 group are considered allies rather than competitors"
Reactions: kavalkala

Car Sales Website Startup

The one new entrant that has actually experienced some level of success is CarEdge - they put a unique spin on the traditional marketplace.

Caredge youtube channel was a hit that they morphed into a shopper's assistant site. It's the new biz model that you could emulate.

Service Mining Temmplate

Anyone have a good example of a service-to-sales mining template for customers who have never purchased from your store, but do service? I'm usually fairly good at creating messaging, but this one seems to have me stuck.
What is the scenario for this? For someone working the service drive while the car is there or post RO closure? Email, text, or phone or all three? "Would you consider selling your car?" is the main theme right? Unknown equity, etc?

Part of the reason we are in business, is to sell extended service contracts and products, not just from a gross perspective, but also from a reinsurance company profit perspective. I'm sure that's your profit stream as well in this scenario, but I would have to imagine that's going to be a tough sell.

Looking to interview car dealers/salespeople active anytime during the 1950s-70s

Necro post brought back to life by a bot.
It's been a couple of years now... that article should be close to finished. ;)

Good catch @Carsten. They got me this time. I didn't even look at the dates.

Harry Evans is writing articles about the car dealership industry from the 1950s to the 1970s and is looking to interview people who were involved, like salespeople, owners, or mechanics. He's interested in stories about selling cars that were only made for one year and quickly became outdated as new models were introduced each year. Harry wants to learn about the challenges these dealers faced, how they handled orders and trade-ins, and any memorable customers or events. If you know someone who might have insights or anecdotes from that time, Harry would appreciate hearing from them. He promises to share the articles with those interviewed before publication to ensure they're portrayed accurately.
thanks for the clarification...
  • Hilarious
Reactions: ryan.leslie

If anyone has had any experience in the car sales industry
You're in the right place.

I don't want to release the full thing here
You're in the wrong place. DR has a tradition of open source idea'ing.

AI vdp symmary

hahaha YOU WIN
Got eyes on the 2022 BMW M4? It’s a powerhouse with 473 hp under the hood, handling that’s sharper than your ex's tongue, and a design that doesn’t bother asking for attention—it demands it. Tech’s so advanced, it’s like it’s from the next century. Want in? Fine. Don’t? Whatever. This car doesn’t need your validation to know it’s the apex.

EVs are coming, but for how long?

I saw Tesla dropped the lease price on the Model 3 to $299/mo. With the extra $99/mo for full-self drive, there's nobody that can compete with that. Which is an interesting model. Car companies rely on parts and service, while Tesla will sell software subscriptions (FSD, Premium Connectivity), then eventually will use their own fleet to charge for ride sharing services.

Filter