• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

2 Great Tools To Consider

ehoopman

Full Sticker + Prep
Apr 13, 2009
First Name
Eric
Searched around and didn't see any posts on either of these tools yet (Xobni & DemandBase) and am curious to see if anyone out there is using them as well. If you haven't had the chance to test drive either of these I would strongly consider it. They have been baked into the core of my daily toolbox.

XOBNI
The first is Xobni (Inbox spelled backwards in case you hate word puzzles) www.xobni.com

What I like: Can easily connect linkedin and facebook accounts direct from your inbox. Can put a face in front of an e-mail address for remote people at other other dealers/partners/providers you've always worked with but never met.

What They Say:

Lightning-Fast Email Search
Search email & people faster than you can type. Learn more

Stay in Touch
Contact info, profile pictures, company info, job titles. All organized. Automatically. Learn more

Social Connections
Xobni searches the web for information about your contacts. Facebook, LinkedIn, Hoovers information & more, brought into Outlook. Learn more

Threaded Conversations
Email how it was meant to be read, with conversations in context. Discover hidden associations between your contacts. Learn more

Find Attachments
Historical attachments available instantly without searching. Learn more

DEMAND BASE

The second tool to take a closer look at would be Demand Base -www.demandbase.com

What I like: Great for identifying Business Visitors to your website. Addictively simple ticker tape style streaming view. Allow you to capture and connect contact info with CRM tools. Easy to tag prospects, customers, competitors & partners to track when they are on your site researching and when might be the best time to offer up a touch. Also helps with AB testing on conversion/abandonment of forms.

What They Say:

Demandbase Products

Demandbase Standardâ„¢ provides a risk-free, pay-as-you-go service that delivers validated, high-quality business contacts, one at a time, or by the thousand.

Demandbase Streamâ„¢ is a free desktop tool that works like a news ticker to stream business traffic across your desktop in real-time.

Demandbase Professionalâ„¢ is an on-demand subscription service that enables you to identify, reach and convert website visitors in your target market, including those who do not submit their contact information.

At the core of all of our solutions is the Demandbase Centralâ„¢ lead generation platform which helps you find the most relevant, accurate and responsive business contacts for your target markets.

Let me know your thoughts on either of these tools and if/how you are using them for you business!

All the Best - Eric

Last edited:
Bummer on XOBNI:

• Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7
  • Outlook 2003/2007
  • Cached Exchange Mode
  • 2+ GHz Processor
  • 1+ GB RAM
The first and second lines kill it for me :(

I have heard of DemandBase before and now you're nudging me to look at it a bit harder. Thanks Eric!

Thanks for the reminder on these 2 programs. I've messed around with both in the past.

XOBNI was awesome when I had it but fornsome reason had to unseal it, can't remember why and never reinstalled it. Sine then I have been converting over to Mac...sooo.