• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

ADP Consulting

Apr 16, 2009
Awards
First Name
Blake
DealerRefresh Community,
I need a little help. I'm trying to use ADP for my RV store and it's not going well. ADP is obviously geared more toward the Automotive industry and not the RV world.

Do any of you have a great ADP consultant I can contact? I don't need someone familiar with the RV industry. I'm convinced if I can find someone who is willing and able, ADP can be customized to fit my needs.

I'm currently working with ADP but I think it may be cheaper and more effective to have an outside service.

I understand this is a little unique to this forum but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I would highly suggest staying away from ADP. What exactly are you interested in using them for? For DMS and CRM they are fine and work well. But for websites, e-mail, etc. don't go through them. (Previous experience working with them). There are much better solutions out there, don't settle.. That's one of the biggest mistakes previous employees have made, by signing up for certain services with them.

Blake: The expertize to accomplish what you need probably will probably be found in RV dealers who have figured out how to use ADP effectually in their operation. I doubt that you will find an expert within ADP. I would try to locate sucessful RV dealers that use ADP and visit them and spend some time learning how they have set up their systems. ADP should be able to give you a list.

Spoken like someone who doesn't use the CRM or DMS as part of his job.

? What are you talking about, prove me wrong. You just make blank statements..
ugh.gif

OK, kcar. You've laid down the gauntlet.

Fair is fair, right?

You made the statement, and you've been challenged. Personally, I'm rooting for a spirited response.

Time for facts and details. No mamby-pamby "this will be OK, but that won't work."

You have the burden of proof, my lad. This isn't Judge Wapner.

I personally think you are a bright young lad! Unfortunately, your experience has not yet taught you discretion. Although you have behaved much more admirably these last two week, and we do thank you for that.

So here's your shot, Son. This is not a NOOB Forum: if Uncle Joe has taught you anything (and if he hasn't, you're not paying attention!!!), it's that you need to be SPECIFIC.

If you don't like ADP CRM or ADP DMS, you need to list VERY SPECIFIC examples.

As I said before: you're a bright kid and you know this (right?). So lay-out the examples and specifics so we can all DID (Discuss, Ingest, and Disect).

ATTA BOY!