• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Anyone use Nusani for SEO and Reputation Management?

AdamMurray

Boss
Sep 4, 2015
First Name
Adam
Morning, all! Hate for my first post to be about a vendor but I'm in a bit of a conundrum here.

Can anyone give me some insight on a company called Nusani? Specifically, their SEO and Reputation Management tools?

I feel like I know enough about SEO to be dangerous but very torn on their backlinking tactics and their ability to help, hurt or do nothing and just cost us money every month.

Thanks!

Morning, all! Hate for my first post to be about a vendor but I'm in a bit of a conundrum here.

Can anyone give me some insight on a company called Nusani? Specifically, their SEO and Reputation Management tools?

I feel like I know enough about SEO to be dangerous but very torn on their backlinking tactics and their ability to help, hurt or do nothing and just cost us money every month.

Thanks!

That's one I've never heard of Adam. Matter of fact, I had to switch over to our Guest Wifi here at the dealership to access the page because it was getting blocked by our firewall. :dunno:

The URL: http://nusani.com/engine-branding-optimization/ was blocked
  • The link you are accessing has been blocked by the Barracuda Web Filter because it matches a blocked category. The name of the category is: "advertisements-popups"
When look any new service provider, especially SEO and Reputation Management, I would do my due diligence in researching their reputation while finding some other dealers that have been using their services for some time.

I've used them. I spent a ton of money with them. I will say this- absolutely stay away. They will do absolutely nothing for you. Tons of promises how they are the only one doing this, or that. The only thing they will do for you is take your money and provide absolutely nothing in return.

edit- I used them at my previous store in Memphis, in 2013. I believe the time frame was 2-3 months. No response on weekly questions on how we were doing, no response on anything. Not a single report the entire time we were with them. 60 day out on their contract back then, thus why I was stuck with them for so long.

Thanks for your input. We cut that cord and not looking back. I am really making a push to go more organic and let our content speak for itself (as we start building it). I feel a bit like I'm starting a diet and having to cut carbs and sugar...might be a bit awkward and painful at first but I feel like the results will be well worth it in the long run.

Really appreciate the advice!

I used them at my previous store in Memphis, in 2013. I believe the time frame was 2-3 months.

This is a GREAT topic.
  1. How do you score your SEO spending?
  2. Are you able to compare ROI SEO vs PPC? (it's dependent on answer #1 above)
  3. Who sets YOUR expectations? You, or your vendor?
HTH
Joe

p.s. If your deeply involved in SEO decision making, ask yourself, "Do you know how to anonymize your browser?".
p.p.s. How healthy is your NAP? (Name, Address, Phone#) https://moz.com/local-search-ranking-factors

Hey Adam,

I've looked into this in the past for my dealership, and was very impressed by the approach from a company called Reputation X. My impression is that it's a bunch of writers, analysts, and maybe even former journalists who take a white hat approach to their work. Reputation is their bread and butter--not an a la carte feature. I'd say if you're going to sign up with a service, make sure it's their PREMIER (and maybe ONLY) service offered.

Seems to be the real deal--and costs it, too.

Last edited:
Hey Adam,

I've looked into this in the past for my dealership, and was very impressed by the approach from a company called Reputation X. My impression is that it's a bunch of writers, analysts, and maybe even former journalists who take a white hat approach to their work. Reputation is their bread and butter--not an a la carte feature. I'd say if you're going to sign up with a service, make sure it's their PREMIER (and maybe ONLY) service offered.

Seems to be the real deal--and costs it, too.

Thanks, Crystal...I'll check them out!