• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Anyone willing to help out a dealer with merging FB pages?

ryan.leslie

One of the good guys
Apr 20, 2009
Awards
First Name
Ryan
I don't have a clue how to do this and figured someone here might be willing to help. I'm asking on behalf of a very frustrated e-comm manager. Is anyone willing to explain the process to me or to the dealer contact directly?

Any fellow vendors that offer their expertise will be rewarded by a thank you post and a virtual six pack of beer...

Thanks Bill.

I should have been more specific. She is trying to merge a profile page into a fan page. She has all of her "friends" on the old profile page and all of her apps and content on the Fan page. I seem to remember some discussion about this, but I was unable to locate it via search.

I don't have a clue how to do this and figured someone here might be willing to help. I'm asking on behalf of a very frustrated e-comm manager. Is anyone willing to explain the process to me or to the dealer contact directly?

Any fellow vendors that offer their expertise will be rewarded by a thank you post and a virtual six pack of beer...

Hi Ryan I can definitely assist you in getting this handled. We help Clients with this issue daily. You can contact me directly @ [email protected] or call me at 877.622.2291. Thanks

Reactions: 1 person