• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

ASOTU's More Than Cars Episode 2 Release!

kylemountsier

Green Pea
Aug 12, 2022
Awards
First Name
Kyle
Hey!

Tomorrow (Oct 18th at 1p EST) ASOTU is releasing the second episode of our docuseries, "More Than Cars" on LinkedIn Live and YouTube. This episode will focus on Beaver Toyota of Cumming in Atlanta, GA.

The debut episode received positive attention, not just from those within the automotive industry but also from respected publications like Automotive News and CBT. It's clear that there's a thirst for authentic stories that go beyond the surface of what we think we know about car dealerships.

Tom Gregg, CEO of Vehicle Acquisition Network, summed it up well: "In my 26 years in this industry, I've met individuals who are far removed from the stereotypes we often associate with car dealers. These are stories that deserve to be told."

So, what can you expect from "More Than Cars"? The series aims to challenge and reshape the stereotypes that have long been associated with car dealerships. It's about presenting the authentic stories of the people who work behind the scenes, the intricate operations of dealerships, and their contributions to local communities.

In essence, "More Than Cars" is not just about the vehicles; it's about the people and their unique stories. It's about showing the human side of an industry often reduced to numbers and sales.

If you're interested in a narrative that goes beyond the usual, I invite you to tune in for the episode. For more information, you can visit MoreThanCars.tv or connect with ASOTU on LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the episode!

-Kyle