• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Autobase-DDS Issues

Mar 27, 2016
First Name
Ben
We have been using Autobase DDS for 5 years. It is easy for the sales staff to use and understand. However we have since started a BDC and use the Loyalty Center section. It just does not seem to work right. Does not track contact %, Average Calls Per Day, ect. The Daily Run seems like a good way to schedule calls and or emails but I just do not trust it is working correctly. Another area of huge concern is our service department uses a DMS ReyRey system and Autobase pulls the appointments over. Every time it does it duplicates the customer and does not use the existing file. That ,Evans the sales person does not know his customer has a service appointment. I have had a ticket open on this for months and they can not get it corrected.

Does anyone else have this issue or similar?

Another area of huge concern is our service department uses a DMS ReyRey system and Autobase pulls the appointments over. Every time it does it duplicates the customer and does not use the existing file.

I'm not sure exactly what the Reynolds integration looks like, but I've seen the same issue with 2 other vendors.
Their ReyRey integration is constantly breaking, functioning wrong, mismatching customers or counting appointments wrong.
The way ReyRey does some of their service is very difficult - things like "How many appointments do we have today" have to be asked before the day starts or the number will be wrong. I don't know whether this is Autobase's fault or not, but I believe the Reynolds integration must have issues because our DealerMine installation just went haywire again the past 7 days with bad Reynolds data, wrong numbers and missing appointments.

We have been using Autobase DDS for 5 years. It is easy for the sales staff to use and understand. However we have since started a BDC and use the Loyalty Center section. It just does not seem to work right. Does not track contact %, Average Calls Per Day, ect. The Daily Run seems like a good way to schedule calls and or emails but I just do not trust it is working correctly. Another area of huge concern is our service department uses a DMS ReyRey system and Autobase pulls the appointments over. Every time it does it duplicates the customer and does not use the existing file. That ,Evans the sales person does not know his customer has a service appointment. I have had a ticket open on this for months and they can not get it corrected.

Does anyone else have this issue or similar?

Ben,
I am the manager of support for Autobase DDS. I would be more than happy to discuss your concerns with you and see if I can help explain what is and is not able to be tracked for our Loyalty Center product. I can also assist you in checking to see if your daily run is working. and we can discuss your concerns with your service integration with our integration team. If you could give me your dealership name, I a more than happy to contact you there so we can discuss.
Anita

Ben,

Thank you for speaking with me today. I am certain that together we can continue to get you all of the answers you need. Remember that you can reach out to me any time if you have additional questions or concerns. Check or email for our specific updates :)