• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Automation in digital marketing? Get with the times!

Congrats on the new product launch!

I built something somewhat similar internally about 4 years ago for our dealership group, so I know firsthand everything that is involved with something like this!

I'm actually working on launching version 2.0 this year! It admittedly took a little bit of a back seat the past few years, because I launched v1 a month before covid broke out (bad timing), and we all know what that did to inventory and specials-based advertising...

View attachment 8608
Impressive! Anxious to see 2.0!

Congrats on the new product launch!

I built something somewhat similar internally about 4 years ago for our dealership group, so I know firsthand everything that is involved with something like this!

I'm actually working on launching version 2.0 this year! It admittedly took a little bit of a back seat the past few years, because I launched v1 a month before covid broke out (bad timing), and we all know what that did to inventory and specials-based advertising...

View attachment 8608

The few suggestions I have regarding the PowerPoint on your website:
  1. If this is a brand new product, why are the examples promoting 2017 models with Nissan's old logo?
  2. What does $299mo/325mo mean?
  3. .09 APR? Most interest rate offers would be advertised as "0.9% APR for 60 months"
  4. Do you have variations for the different OEM compliance guidelines? This Nissan example would definitely get rejected for several reasons
View attachment 8609
Hey that’s my store. But before my time.

I believe there's definitely room for more automation and refinement in digital marketing processes. It's a matter of finding the right balance between automation and human creativity to ensure that marketing efforts remain effective and engaging.In addition to exploring automation, you might also want to consider trying a Free SEO Audit to optimize your digital marketing efforts. It's a useful tool for analyzing and improving your website's search engine performance, which can ultimately enhance your overall marketing strategy.

Reactions: gavin.bannerinsite
I got to thinking about it over the weekend. I hear some of the same arguments against automation that I remember hearing about digital marketing in general years ago.

Hey Bill,

Can you expand on this? What are the arguments you've seen with digital marketing that you're seeing now against automation? Hurts my brain to think how anyone can be against automating manual processes. Especially if improves efficiency, produces a better result and is cost/ time effective.