• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

AutoRevo opinions/feedback

BillH

Boss
Dec 17, 2009
Awards
First Name
Bill
Hello!

Looking for some input and a reference point. I've been using AutoRevo for quite a while. I use them for a dealer group, uploading photos, eBay, CL and now, when it works, the mobile app for uploading photos.

It seems that the quality and service level has dropped quite a bit in the past year or so. Getting support now often results in an answering machine. The mobile app is limited in function, has frequent errors on photo upload and the Android version seems very undercooked, I just went through a 40% failure rate on uploads. This is supposed to save me time and it makes things worse. Supposing it was equipment, I replaced my premium level phone with a new LTE capable version, with excellent up and download speeds. It's not the phone, or the carrier. Apparently this is falling on deaf ears as it doesn't improve.

I don't want to go through the hassle of changing companies, so is it just me or is anyone else seeing this trend? If it's not me, who's a favorite for t dealer websites other than Dealer.com? We already have them for the OEM site.

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Bill,

I am not familiar enough with Autorevo to comment on their services. So, I'm going to speak to the points I feel like I can help share my experiences on.

I have used a similar app in the past with a different company and had the SAME problem... so I know how frustrating it can be! Our vehicles would take 2 hours every morning to upload so salespeople could use the inventory on the lot.:mad:

Homenet is by far my favorite inventory management tool. I find their tool and service superior to their competition. Easy to use, great to customize/create rules as needed, and works seamlessly with all providers. They also have a tool that you can use a camera with an app on it to make taking and uploading pictures easy. I have not used it to be able to speak on it. Maybe someone else can share?

As for websites, DealerOn is my provider. They are my favorite by far. Dealerfire was also a top runner for me, but the proven success, understanding of conversion, and the incredible customer service experience I had with DealerOn in the past was just something I knew I could count on AND they keep innovating (which is what keeps me a raving fan). But both are great options to look at.

Feel free to DM me for any help/questions.