• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Call Center Software

Robert B.

Full Sticker
Sep 18, 2014
First Name
Robert
I'm looking to implement call center software in my BDC. Something like Five9 that has a variety of different dialers and crm integration's. It seems I run into a road block everywhere I look however. DealerSocket is a bit antiquated in many regards and doesn't have an API or a way to communicate with other 3rd party applications. DealerTeam which runs on the Salesforce platform does this but I'm not really interested in completely switching CRMs. Also, all the call center programs I've seen can't accept leads that come in via the standard email in XML format that's primarily used in our industry.

Anyone familiar with any call center programs that may fit the bill? I'm not just looking for a phone dialer, as I have that already. I'm looking for call center software that can function in the BDC environment.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How long has it been since you looked at DealerSocket? They are constantly changing, especially on the service BDC functionality side.
We're currently using DealerMine but they also don't have any API access to the data and it's frustrating.