• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Chat Vendor that Offer Good Software for Smartphone Use

KevinODea

Full Sticker
May 17, 2011
First Name
Kevin
Hi Guys, I'm an Internet Director at a Small Car Dealership. Taking the next step with Chat on our Site, Car and AT.
I know that AT and Cars.com use Contactatonce. Does anyone use them? Do you or any of your fellow employee's use a samrtphone with Chat? I've got to man this myself and I'm always outside taking pictures, hanging Tags in vehicles Ect, and need to use a smarthone to man this 16/4 a day.. Thanks Kevin

Kevin,

I don't know how much you pay for your BZ site... but... you don't seem to have same make competitors close by and your SEO is not great so--without knowing what you pay but knowing kinds what BZ changes--why don;t you switch to another ADP site by Cobalt, or better to Dealer.com, or best to Motorwebs.com and for less than half of half of half of BZ you get a similar website with Homenet DIY and with the money left from the BZ deal you get chat and several other things?

Furthermore, again without knowledge of the Canandaigua market... besides Autotrader.com why don't you post in Craigslist rochester?