• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

ChatGPT - This is pretty awesome :)

"What is the difference between the 2023 Tahoe and the 2022 Tahoe?"
Although they still haven't solved for this recent data yet, I have had pretty good success letting it write vehicle comments, articles, etc based on newer vehicles. I can't figure out if they're using previous generation data or if they're actually using 2022 specs, but the results have been useful in a number of scenarios.

1677072304918.png

Reactions: Rick Buffkin
ChatGPT is AI coming to main street. ASK QUESTIONS/GET ANSWERS Disruption is going to explode everywhere:
  • Information workers with little human contact (i.e. remote customer support workers)... toast.
  • Internet content creators as a service... toast. (jasper.ai players everywhere)
  • The entire school system as we know it... toast.
  • The primary care medical system as we know it... toast.
  • Developers?? Yes, ChatGPT writes java and pyhthon and troubleshoots bugs
Microsoft is a backer of ChaptGPT (openai is the parent). It really is a threat to google. Look for Google, Meta, Tesla and more to unleash their beasts onto main street.

OpenAI's is powering GhatGPT, mind bending DallE, VallE others (you gotta google it, it's sick). OpenAI is a entrepreneur/developers dream come true, a dreamy ideation sandbox and power your dream via API.

There is a wave of GPT powered startups that is building crazy stuff at light speed.

2023 is the year that AI stepped foot on main street. It's simply going to blow everything up.
With Developers... we are finding it really useful for code checks, refactor and 'how can I improve this'. Its making a 'so so' dev a decent dev. A decent dev, becomes a good dev and a good dev becomes worried.

This is interesting because I don't think ChatGPT has access to anything past 2021 on the internet. I think this is canned pros/cons against the use of ChatGPT in automotive.
Primarily used car descriptions is great. Can do a great new car description but does make you wonder.. .where does it know this? This is of course a temp issue as it will soon be realtime