• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Crate and Barrel - Instant Feedback Customer Cxperience

Interesting. I noticed the TalkBin by Google logo in the bottom of the picture on the left. I searched Google to learn more and there are a lot of articles about the product, none recent though. I wonder if Google is still supporting this as I cannot get the Talkbin.com website to open. They also have a mobile app that has not been updated since June 2012.

Bill that is interesting..... I was considering using a service called talktothenanager.com

There are some obvious concerns about texting but I think this is more of a communication tool rather than a marketing tool where some major companies have run into legal issues.

I will follow up if we have any success with it.

Do you think people will use it proactively or reactively? Unless there's a promotion around it I see it as being more of a complaint tool at times.

What do you think?

Reactively. But isn't that the point; the opportunity for management to quickly recognize an issue and make it better?

Everyone responds differently. Some people are quiet complainers and don't like the initial face to face confrontation. This channel gives that customer the opportunity to speak -text- up, allowing the manager to better the situation at the same time the customer is at your facility. That's being Proactive.

Reactively. But isn't that the point; the opportunity for management to quickly recognize an issue and make it better?

Everyone responds differently. Some people are quiet complainers and don't like the initial face to face confrontation. This channel gives that customer the opportunity to speak -text- up, allowing the manager to better the situation at the same time the customer is at your facility. That's being Proactive.

Pre-sale, the message to the shopper is

"if you have a problem, I am easy to reach,
-The Manager"

I'd like to see it a lil more personal, having the managers face and name would help punch the message thru.

Pre-sale, the message to the shopper is

"if you have a problem, I am easy to reach,
-The Manager"

I'd like to see it a lil more personal, having the managers face and name would help punch the message thru.

Faces are powerful. Throw the Manager's and even an Assistant Manager's face on there to humanize it. Also, the black on white on RED screams "We're guilty" to me. Lighten it up!