• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

David Kain

Since David already piped up we can't say how bad he is :p :lol:

I've only had a few conversations with him - never hired his services - but in those conversations and on his forum I definitely like what he's saying :thumbup:

He also has a very good reputation around the industry. From what I hear, from people whom I respect and trust, his program is excellent. Just the fact that he is obviously paying attention to Dealer Refresh says a lot too.

David is a great guy and grew up in the business. If anything negative could be said about David it would be that he is too nice. I don't think I can ever recall a time when he didn't have a smile on his face and I have been following David for over four years now. Just once I would like him to get mad so I can ensure he is human - David in case you forgot it looks like this :mad:
I have attended several of David's workshops and I have always left with something useful. I was planning on attending one in Ky. soon but I think he changed the date?

Jumping in here quickly to back everyone and their positive words about David. One of the nicest guys in our industry. He has a stellar program for teaching dealers process and how to maximize their online efforts. Nothing but great kudos to David and what he has done for dealers and our industry.

He did some training for several MileOne dealers before it became my stomping ground, and many still speak of is "2 week press".