• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

sgeneralgrievous

Rust & Dust
Oct 7, 2014
First Name
Josh
We are currently thinking about switching to the dealer.com CRM. We currently use the IMagicLab ILM and its horrible. Since Dealertrack purchased dealer.com we were thinking it would be a pretty good fit. We are even thinking about switching to them for our web hosting...but that's for another thread. Anyone else out there use the dealer.com CRM? Does it integrate with service? Let me know what your thoughts are.

We are on DDC CRM if you want to reach out to me. I am happy with it for the most part, it is super simple on the front and requires minimal training for new staff which is what I was looking for. The back end for reporting took way too long to get up and running but is now much improved. The tiles are a sweet management tool and it complements the Dealer.com website very well. Would like to see more integration there. Nothing on the Service side yet but I know that is in the works for a future date.Our history was ACT, ADP CRM, Elead, Autobase(Dominion) and then Dealer.com.Again reach out if you wish to go into further detail.On the website front we just moved over the the new v11 website platform this week still working out kinks and layout but pretty happy with the design so far.

Reactions: sgeneralgrievous
We are currently thinking about switching to the dealer.com CRM. We currently use the IMagicLab ILM and its horrible. Since Dealertrack purchased dealer.com we were thinking it would be a pretty good fit. We are even thinking about switching to them for our web hosting...but that's for another thread. Anyone else out there use the dealer.com CRM? Does it integrate with service? Let me know what your thoughts are.

Josh, I've been on DDC CRM for a long time now. We've also been on DT DMS since the old Arkona days. The integration is between the 2 is really coming along well now, and will just be getting better and better. PM me for my # if you want to chat about them. I'm in DC this week, so it'll have to be next week.

Thank you for all of your responses. We are going to be moving to DDC CRM soon. IMagicLab is beginning to test my patience. They are probably the worst company I have ever dealt with. Their CEO will not work with us at all. I would not recommend them to anyone. I can't wait to get rid of them.

Sounds much like my experience with iMagicLab. We ended up on VinSolutions after a stop at DealerSocket. VinSolutions has mostly been good to us, but if that ever changes, DDC will be the first one on my list to check out.