• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Dealer Refresh Roll Call

Ya, I just don't have enough TIME... grrr. I'll get to it ASAP.

Just launched a new feature where HOT keywords on vehicle options list are made bold red. Ck it out, It's another industry first: Used 2009 Buick Enclave For Sale Near Syracuse NY (look under tab marked "Vehicle Options")

Engine & Drivetrain
+ Engine 3.6L Variable Valve Timing V6 w/Direct Injection (288 hp @ 6300 rpm, 270 lb-ft Torque @ 3400 rpm)
+ 6-speed automatic transmission
+ All wheel drive

The idea is that shoppers don't read, they SCAN pages. Special Shout out to my bud Matt Scalcione at HomeNet for racking his brain to get this done on time and on budget!

Who picked the "hot keywords" you or iol?

Who picked the "hot keywords" you or iol?

Me.

Back in 2002, when I drew up the option weighting and highlighting tool for HomeNet, I had originally thought it would smart and simple to use one part of the option weighting drive color coding HOT options. (if the weight is=> than ___ then add HTML tags for color and bold). Problem is that this "lights up" the whole option creating what looks like zebra stripes (aka a visual mess)

BTW, this is Just a quick 1st draft. I need help with more factory "branded options" like DuraMax Diesel and Allison Transmission etc..

Any Suggestions Welcome!

6 Disc CD
BOSE
Ultrasonic
XM
Sirius
Rear Audio
DVD
Bluetooth
Camera
OnStar

Four Wheel Drive