• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Dealership Phone Systems? From apps to CRM Integrations, what you got?

I would love to discuss DealerPhones by ClarityVoice with any of you. We offer full call recordings and analytics right there on our app. Our app flows seamlessly between devices and desk phones but more importantly, with Clarity Cellular, we can put a virtual sim on the user's device, they can text, call send video etc without an app and everything is in your system. They simply choose between their business and personal lines.
@Andrew Hobdy never heard of your company. Looks like they're hiring "Automotive Business Development Managers" and got a round of funding in 2020 like GoTo did. How many franchise dealer groups do you have on your system and do you have relationships with industry call tracking and CRM companies for click to call integrations, alerts, and summaries?

@Andrew Hobdy never heard of your company. Looks like they're hiring "Automotive Business Development Managers" and got a round of funding in 2020 like GoTo did. How many franchise dealer groups do you have on your system and do you have relationships with industry call tracking and CRM companies for click to call integrations, alerts, and summaries?
We have quite a few. You can see a testimonial from one of our dealers below
View: https://vimeo.com/377917068
We have an open and robust API so we can integrate with just about anyone we need to-but not out of the box. Coming Q1 of 2024 is our SmartHub feature which integrates to CDK and Vinsolutions. Our system does have robust, out of the box analytics for call tracking, but within our software, all available through our app as well.

We have quite a few. You can see a testimonial from one of our dealers below
View: https://vimeo.com/377917068
We have an open and robust API so we can integrate with just about anyone we need to-but not out of the box. Coming Q1 of 2024 is our SmartHub feature which integrates to CDK and Vinsolutions. Our system does have robust, out of the box analytics for call tracking, but within our software, all available through our app as well.

No offense, Andrew, but that video could be branded with any system that I've reviewed so far. Any dealer that has reporting from any system will either take action or not. That dealer took action, and they saw the benefit, but they would have had the same result whether it was RingCentral or GoTo or others' data. What sets your system apart from the others? What is your unique value to me? The price of entry in today's industry (other than an up time close to 99.999) are integrations directly or with established partners. Don't jump into a forum thread with a, "I'd love to discuss my shiny object with you..." and not have key advantages over the competition in this space.

No offense, Andrew, but that video could be branded with any system that I've reviewed so far. Any dealer that has reporting from any system will either take action or not. That dealer took action, and they saw the benefit, but they would have had the same result whether it was RingCentral or GoTo or others' data. What sets your system apart from the others? What is your unique value to me? The price of entry in today's industry (other than an up time close to 99.999) are integrations directly or with established partners. Don't jump into a forum thread with a, "I'd love to discuss my shiny object with you..." and not have key advantages over the competition in this space.
While DealerPhones does do all the regular things most VOIP companies can do-our cellular capabilities are what really set us apart in my opinion. Not an app to have on your phone-it's a virtual sim-you just very simply choose B (business) or P (personal). All the cell recordings, texts etc are right there in your system. We have found our internal chat feature works well for techs to send photos to advisors, the whisper feature we have means your sales managers can get into the call and coach the salesperson in real time while the customer can't hear their part. We do have call scoring and analytics built right on as well.

Reactions: Dan Sayer
If you have a developer that does this for you, this would easily work through our API system
I'm the main dev for our group. There are a number of providers lately. Many using twilio in the backend of their offerings. Some are fractionally cheaper then twilio. Twilio though has reached escape velocity on breadth of product offerings and dependability. they are overall hard to beat.

Reactions: Tallcool1
While DealerPhones does do all the regular things most VOIP companies can do-our cellular capabilities are what really set us apart in my opinion. Not an app to have on your phone-it's a virtual sim-you just very simply choose B (business) or P (personal). All the cell recordings, texts etc are right there in your system. We have found our internal chat feature works well for techs to send photos to advisors, the whisper feature we have means your sales managers can get into the call and coach the salesperson in real time while the customer can't hear their part. We do have call scoring and analytics built right on as well.
Here is a question regarding that: can you allocate a certain number/area code to that sim? I'm aware of a few companies with a virtual or physical sim card, but the phone number assigned is from some 'far away/random' land, guaranteeing no one will ever pick up your phone call when they see the incoming number is from some bizarre area code they don't live in. Also roaming rates is issue number 2. iOT use you can justify, but using one has proven to be too expensive as well since its typically sitting on top of a carrier and your sim provider is piggybacking.
Whisper/coaching/recording/taskrouting/scoring and analytics is all pretty typical now. Allocating certain area codes to a sim... not typical if even possible.

No sir-if their phone is unlocked-it is a virtual SIM-so there is no switching between SIMs required-just choose B for Business or P for personal. Everything works on their device-for those without unlocked phones-our app does flow seamlessly but most find the virtual sim just easier to use

Here is a question regarding that: can you allocate a certain number/area code to that sim? I'm aware of a few companies with a virtual or physical sim card, but the phone number assigned is from some 'far away/random' land, guaranteeing no one will ever pick up your phone call when they see the incoming number is from some bizarre area code they don't live in. Also roaming rates is issue number 2. iOT use you can justify, but using one has proven to be too expensive as well since its typically sitting on top of a carrier and your sim provider is piggybacking.
Whisper/coaching/recording/taskrouting/scoring and analytics is all pretty typical now. Allocating certain area codes to a sim... not typical if even possible.
I want to make 100% sure on that so i will let you know in the morning if that's okay.

if their phone is unlocked
This is were it would be limiting. The majority of our variable teams are with Verizon (or another major carrier bought through the carrier) which to my understanding are not "unlocked" devices. Am I correct in thinking then they wouldn't be able to use a virtual SIM alongside their Verizon SIM?

Reactions: Ryan Everson