• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Digital Dealer Vegas

Apr 28, 2009
First Name
Jerry
Who is going?

I'll be there and I am planning on staying until the 17th. On the 15th, that Friday the day after DD ends, I am planing a golf excursion to Wolf Creek. Phone-up Ninjas will be picking up the tab for the transportation to the course. I'll be booking some tee times around noon, so let me know if you'd like to join in. It's going to be a round of golf you'll never forget.

I'll be attending Digital Dealer this time around. Was hoping to squeeze in both JD POwer and Driving Sales but it's not happening. DD#9 was the only one I could get on the books.

Sorry Jerry, I've personally removed myself from the greens after several years of inactivity. But I look forward to seeing you in Vegas.

I will be there along with our Sales Manager. We are flying out on the 10th to live it up for a couple days before the confrence. We will be flying back on the 14th though so no golf here either :( I look forward to meeting you in person Jerry! I also hope to be coming home with a CRM compnay in mind!