• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

dIgiTaL DEalER wEb sItE

Here was the response from Cliff Banks:

Quote:
The agenda is just about done and we'll have a printable version as soon as that happens.

Dear Mr Banks,

No where does it say "tentative agenda", or, "agenda under construction". Much like a new arrival without photos, this is a lead generating opportunity for you all.

IDEA:
At the top of the agenda, make note that it's under construction, give your visitors an opportunity to sign up to have the final agenda emailed to them. Build your database over years and you'll have an asset that'll become very important to your future.

IDEA #2:
Your web site is your first impression and... you need some help.
Find a vendor that would like to partner to manage your website to improve all the errors that you don't see. Surely, there is a low cost CMS that your vendor/partner can wire up for you that'll take your presentation into this century. If you find a vendor that wishes to partner with you, EVERYTHING rests on the project managers shoulders, so, before you commit, have the Project Manager deep dive your site, then plan a meeting to get a chance to know this person, where they want to go and how well they listen to your oversight.

Last edited:
I'm Susan Tyson, the new Marketing Director at Dealer Communications -- the producers of the Digital Dealer Conferences. I appreciate your discussion here.
We were already working on a printable version of the agenda as we were finalizing it. A PDF of the agenda is now on the site.
As for your recommendations on the web site, I'm probably not going to make any changes for the fall conference, but will be looking into upgrades and enhancements in time for the spring event.
Fair enough?
Looking forward to seeing you there.
S