• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Discount Bomb.com - your thoughts..

Jeff Kershner

Founder
Staff member
May 1, 2005
Awards
First Name
Jeff
We get a lot of emails here on DealerRefresh. Some would have your eyes rolling and some make your say to yourself "Really?"..

This one made it's way over the last day or so and they were asking if they could promote their service in the Deals for Dealers but before doing so, I thought I would get the communities opinion first. Check it out and let me know what you think...

[video]http://videomall.tv/video/M35B85RD45K1[/video]

Video link VideoMall.TV - Automotive Marketing Promotional Tool and Lead Generator | DiscountBomb.Com

A NEW DISCOUNT MARKETING PLATFORM WITH INSTANT MEASURABLE RESULTS

Allow us to introduce your firm to a new viral on/offline marketing system to offer your clients that we have developed. The platform works in conjunction with your customer’s website, micro-site, blog or facebook page (offline marketing also), handles mobile marketing ( includes mobile app for IPhone and Android), auto generates QR Codes for print publications and social media broadcasting. DiscountBomb is not only a tool to help convert visitors into customers, but also a viral marketing broadcasting platform.

Additionally, we will index a video ad for local searches pertaining to their specific market at no additional charge during our launch.

Increase your customer base immediately, offer a marketing tool for The New Economy at a mere $99.00 per month, as an affiliate, your firm will receive 30% recurring income on each account you recruit into this program. You have the flexibility to offer any commission amount to your downline, agents or employees and are able to track results instantly with our software.

Additional tools for up sells are available like branded video commercials indexed on the search engines, facebook business pages, lead conversion tools, website development and many other services.

We are a small group of marketers/programmers with online/offline marketing experiences, not just concepts. We design real world custom built online/offline products and services that are affordable and deliver real results.

This Robust platform is designed for today’s economic times in the way of affordable online Social Media/Search Engine marketing and offline handheld device marketing. We base that claim on three important factors in our world today….Saving Consumers Money, Excitement for the Visitor and Viral Marketing Tools.

Discount Bomb®, can be utilized by any size business needing to get customers in the door, from a one man operation to Fortune 100 companies.

DiscountBomb.com is a sure fire marketing tool to get customers to engage in FREE DISCOUNT OFFERS sent to a cell phone display (Not Print Coupons) and utilizes two major marketing elements, Gaming and Discounts!

The Discount Bomb® can be Integrated Inside of a Website or Facebook Page and Branded to any business or offer. The fully customizable admin panel allows the merchant to change offers on the fly. Plus, it is capable of submitting all activity to Twitter, Stumbleupon, Google Buzz and other Important Marketing Platforms (over 300) to insure Massive Exposure!

With our Auto Generated QR code system, a potential customer can scan the code from a print ad and get information on an offer utilizing a handheld device instantly. The QR code can direct the customer to a website, facebook page, video or directly to your offer.

Go to DiscountBomb.com DEMO click on a bomb, enter your cell number or email address, experience the future with our Newest Marketing Tool designed for the NEW ECONOMY!

This app can be integrated into any existing website, blog or Facebook Page with one line of code auto generated for each user account or a large inventory of banner designs. We want to keep our pricing as low as possible for these economic times. We would rather work with other marketing firms to offer this program rather than gearing up our own sales force.

Additionally, we also offer free localized video ads with front page indexing for new members on our own marketing and broadcasting video platform http://videomall.tv

The website seemed a little over the top. Flashing "click here" gave the site a cheesy feel. There is a fine line between giving good content to people and then there's hounding them with spam. To me this appears more like potential spam and just another way to cut into profits by selling something for less than what you could have normally sold it for. Everyone is looking to create the next Groupon, most of these sites will fail as quickly as they started.

I noticed Suzuki of Wichita on their website, hopefully Tom White will chime in and and give us his take.

Reactions: 1 person
DiscountBomb.com is owned by U S Investment Properties LLC. President is Ken Dugas.

I looked into Mr Dugas's prior work to get a feel for his abilities...

Give Me $59 and I'll Give You the Highest ROI in the World

Here's your $59 hard at work

Automotive Marketing, Sell More Cars with Targeted Video AdsVideoMall.TV - Premium Online Broadcasting Network

What the hell... Real Estate Anyone?

Want to Export Plumbing Valves to India?
Superheat valves, pulp and paper plants, gi valves Exporter & Manufacturer,U S Investment Properties LLC,Morgan City,United States

Leave it to Joe for the details.

We sent videos to customers when they inquired about vehicles that didn't have pictures. We used my Flip. The quality is about the same but without my Cajun accent. Best hundred bucks, I've ever spent. That's ROI.

Jeff,

Thank you for posting our new business model on your forum. Had I realized you were going to submit this to the community, I would have waited a few days and sent the actual site we have built that is a much better representation of what we have instead of the placeholders. In the last 180 days we have built a robust system that is now live
DiscountBomb.com and have started polishing and tweaking the front end.

Here is an update of what we will be offer to the automotive industry. NOTE; the demo site (
pricedropshourly.com) is only a testing site before pre-launch.

New Lead Generator and Conversion Platform

We have designed and built a “Marketing for THE NEW ECONOMY” platform from the ground up to be introduced in the first quarter of 2012. Market conditions and testing have proved that we needed to add a variety of options and flexibility in the control panel for various applications. The platform has the ability to be a discount offer (variable percentage off offers) platform for retail operations, merchants, service department coupons, etc. (discounts can be sent to a cell phone), to a prize delivery system (block numbers) for promotions of all types (free prize giveaways with full customer contact information).

The dealer can advertise everyone is an instant winner with low cost gifts from the dealership like free car-washes, oil changes, $500.00 off new car purchases, etc. Another level of visitor conversion is a built-in Premium Prize module that in now complete.

We designed the admin area to be a visitor conversion tool for affordable prizes/gifts (with inventory control) for a dealership to get a customer to take action and get them to the store. We also have a Grand Prize module in compliance with most
prize indemnification polices (insured Prizes for New Car Giveaways, Big Screen TV’s, etc). The system is able to accept blocks of numbers that can be added to the program for accountability purposes or random generate codes..

The system can auto generate 6-7 digit codes and randomly select the winning grand prize code (s) for the event. Example, from a block of numbers 100,000-200,000 (winning odds being 1-100K), an insurance firm could pick the winning # (#'s) and send the grand prize code (s) to the sponsor of the event. When the customer comes in to realize the smaller prize like a “free oil change, car wash or service inspection”, the customer can check the code(s) for the larger prizes instantly. This component is our lead converter tool for visitors going to websites, micro-sites, facebook pages and print publications (QR codes) etc.

Here is a dormant site with a banner already set-up for an example of how the system actually works. Click on the “hubhouston banner” located
at http://pricedropshourly.com , a new tab opens up with 3 bombs (images can be customized). Click on a bomb and you will see pick a prize from the drop down menu (this function can be altered to a single prize or a variety of choices for customer engagement) with contact information fields. A dynamic pdf form (font size needs adjusting) is automatically generated for the prize offering and/or the randomly generated code for an optional grand prize that must be presented to the store for redemption.
Once a customer realizes a prize, the system locks out that ip/email/physical address until admin resets the event after the expiration date.

Please share your thoughts on the updated information. We now have 3 pricing levels ranging from $99-$499 per month that will be published shortly.

Thank you again and Merry Christmas,

Ken Dugas

We have built the platform to offer flexibility and control the cost for any size business to get a customer in the door. Example, a local car wash voucher can be purchased from the business down the street. The dealer can negotiate a program to send customers there for the free car wash at a discounted rate with the merchant. Could that merchant offer additional services when the customer shows up with the voucher? Definitely!

Coupon and Discounts For Dealerships on ADM Article

According a recent e.Marketer report, 92.5 million adults will use coupons in 2012 and nearly 50% of them are Internet users
http://www.automotivedigitalmarketing.com/profiles/blogs/selling-to-the-new-consumer-service-amp-parts-coupons-on#.TuTEyyW1Npw.facebook

Thank you and Happy holidays,
Ken

Jerry,

I appreciate your keen eye for cheesy content on a presentation. But here again, we were using placeholders for development purposes. We are not anything like a Groupon type program. The merchant/dealer will have the flexibility to change offers in real time on the backend and gauge the analytics of the offers they wish to present.

If the service department is not booked up, the dealer can offer 1-99% off winterizing or transmission flushing, etc.. When appointment bookings are satisfied, the offer can be changed instantly and broadcasted with a variety of channels built within the system and controlled by admin to prevent spamming issues.

How is DiscountBomb better than other offer programs for certain applications?
http://czczcz.hubpages.com/hub/Is-Groupon-a-Good-Deal-for-Small-Businesses

Thank you and Happy Holidays!

Ken

Joe,

We are a unique full service marketing firm, specializing in VSEO and provide a variety of clients to build, grow and maintain their business. We market marine, industrial equipment, automotive, aircraft, & real estate around the globe. We are now gearing up to launch a unique platform for retail merchants/dealers to offer discounts/prizes. I am and will continue to provide marketing programs to keep up with the ever changing marketing trends.

As for your comment “
Here's your $59 hard at work”, we utilize whatever content is available and do the best job we can with what we have to work with. The dealer wanted to advertise used vehicle specific video ads. If you Google “mazda miata santa fe” “mazda miata albuquerque” you will see the results are still on the front pages.

Additionally, the client requested marketing to credit impaired buyers so we indexed “easy financing Santa Fe” and “easy credit santa fe”. These phrases are still showing up on the front pages after 10 months. I would say we offer a pretty good “Return On Investment” not only for automotive dealers but for any type of business. Here is better content (a manufacturer’s video) that we were able to brand for this dealer with permission from Kia Motors http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSe-tPo-Q8I

We much prefer indexing customer testimonials like this http://videomall.tv/video/MDGRDOB37873/Hyundai-Dealers-Sugar-Land-Missouri-City-Tx-Hub-Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to do some background investigating on me and my company for your automotive community (it shows that you have a genuine concern). A testimonial from Zia Kia can be found here Automotive Marketing, Sell More Cars with Targeted Video Ads and more results of our marketing efforts are available at [url]http://targetedvideoads.com/proven-results

[/URL] Happy Holidays to you and your family.

Ken Dugas

https://twitter.com/#!/discountbomb
https://www.facebook.com/discountbomb
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/ken-dugas/29/457/974
http://www.dealerelite.net/profile/KenDugas#.TuBsMmNFu7s