• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Dominate your market using video

Posts like this make me smile...

I don't care if you're selling something or not. You've got a looooong way to go if you think you've stumbled upon a great SEO secret hear my friend. Dealers across the country have been doing this for some time now, at least the ones who understand search engine optimization. With that said, most smart SEOs don't go after search terms which have little (if any) monthly global searches. Did you even run "2012 subaru impreza philadelphia" through a keyword analyzer to see how many individuals are actually searching for this term before getting pumped about such a momentous accomplishment.

All jokes aside, you got the right idea...just fine tune your process a bit more.

Reactions: 1 person
Posts like this make me smile...

I don't care if you're selling something or not. You've got a looooong way to go if you think you've stumbled upon a great SEO secret hear my friend. Dealers across the country have been doing this for some time now, at least the ones who understand search engine optimization. With that said, most smart SEOs don't go after search terms which have little (if any) monthly global searches. Did you even run "2012 subaru impreza philadelphia" through a keyword analyzer to see how many individuals are actually searching for this term before getting pumped about such a momentous accomplishment.

All jokes aside, you got the right idea...just fine tune your process a bit more.

Who said anything about a secret? Did you read my post in a real pumped up voice? I think you should work on your own process. I never claimed to be the "bees knees".

2010 Chevrolet Express Passenger LT 12 Passenger Van - YouTube