• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

eBizAutos Reporting Issues

jimbell

Desk Monkey
Feb 10, 2010
Awards
First Name
Jim
We have been a very happy customer of eBizAutos for about 6 years now and have never had any issues until recently. They recently made some changes and I can't seem to get any answers. Their analytics seem to be having some major issues for the last month and a half or so. None of the data is accurate. I am also having some other concerns with support.

Does anyone else use them and are having issues as well? Please contact me if you are as I would like to get to the bottom of it.

Jim, I haven't heard from anyone else having an issue around then, but then again I don't speak to as many dealers using eBizAutos as I once did.

If I were you I would reach straight out to someone from their Management Team - About Us | eBizAutos I did a quick search to find these guys on twitter or linkedin but came up dry. Phone time.

Thanks Jeff. I did speak with upper management the other day and they are trying to see what is going on. It is disappointing when you have been with a vendor for so many years and things have worked. It's hard to make a jump to a different provider when you have 300k pages indexed with google.