• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

eNewsletter Question

patent-pending e-Newsletter

lol. Get out of here. Your e-newsletter is just that an e-newsletter... Also says SEO rich, well e-mail has nothing to do with SEO, so they must be making you a mini site. So it pulls all the content from the mini-site in a frame into the e-mail..

But aside that that, just nit picking. The site looks nice. I just don't see why there's not a portfolio of work on there.. Really disappointing, would love to see what they offer.

Eddie, I've demo'd the 3 Birds Newsletter and it's one impressive service. They have done a great job with the user interface.

Here is another thread around newsletters in-case you've overlooked it http://forum.dealerrefresh.com/f43/monthly-newsletters-2571.html

I would encourage all dealers to shop each and every newsletter service out there to find the one that best serves your needs. Some dealers have the ability to inject, manage and admin the newsletter from beginning to end. Many dealers might want to inject a few articles here and there while wanting the service provider to admin the newsletter for them.

It is what you make it.

3Birds has a really solid product.

The first question was deliverability - 3Birds has a great knowledge about email deliverability and some solid processes in place. Many dealers have ruined their ability (or are ruining it) with far too many mass emails and by sending them through the wrong channels. 3Birds can certainly help in this area.

In regard to the SEO - yes, it is a site based off the newsletter - but it's a bit more. All enewsletters have sites that are where the customer ends up - but 3Birds has a site that is for enewsletter itself and on that is rendered differently through CSS to be optimized properly and show appropriately in a browser. It seems overly technical, but its a major benefit.

The tool and the included content are pretty powerful too - I'd definatly check the product out.

Reactions: 1 person