• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.
I have been in new auto sales for a large GM dealership in texas for 17 years and and have been in the top 5 out of 50 salesmen I have really enjoyed what I do and made a lot of money doing it. I want to make a move to F&I but my GM has a strict policy of only hiring experienced producers and after a meeting with him I have been denied training or a path to finance. I am considering F&I training school.
What advice of path do you suggest for this BIG move ?
I would love to work with you my man! I’m Evan Walters, I worked at a high volume chevy store for over 10 years and 6 years in F&I. Spun 8,000 deals in a very short amount of time. Running 2900-3000 PVR. I run a F&I training program that will help will ALL the needs! Let’s connect!

Reactions: kaceygoins
I have been in new auto sales for a large GM dealership in texas for 17 years and and have been in the top 5 out of 50 salesmen I have really enjoyed what I do and made a lot of money doing it. I want to make a move to F&I but my GM has a strict policy of only hiring experienced producers and after a meeting with him I have been denied training or a path to finance. I am considering F&I training school.
I would love to work with you my man! I’m Evan Walters, I worked at a high volume chevy store for over 10 years and 6 years in F&I. Spun 8,000 deals in a very short amount of time. Running 2900-3000 PVR. I run a F&I training program that will help will ALL the needs! Let’s connect!

Reactions: kaceygoins