• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Finance source for smaller dealers

Hi there. I've been in the lending space for several years and I can help you with vehicles you can't get financed. We sign up any used car dealer...all qualify. Modified vehicles, salvage, older, high miles...etc. Please visit our site LendingMojo.com and submit your information. Someone would be happy to explain our program to you. Free to join by the way
Can you please email me [email protected] Thank You

any further updates on this stuff as we are currently transitioning from a 3rd party financing vendor to working directly with banks/CUs and need solid nation wide options
In the current climate, it's more difficult than ever for a independent dealer to get lender partnerships. Many lenders have completely cut off independents, opting for franchise dealers only.

Have you considered acquiring a Mitsubishi franchise?

We created our financing program to help our independent dealer friends while they struggle to find lenders. Happy to help. Please reach out anytime.

Two things:

1. Thank you for giving DealerRefresh an example of the right way for a "vendor" to participate in a thread. You're on topic and presenting something useful in a way that doesn't come off as a sales pitch.
  2. I'm very curious in how your services work for my other company (FRIKINtech). We can use more lenders for the independent market and all it takes is a rate sheet to make it happen. I'll direct message you to see if we can get your program in front of our clients.

Two things:

1. Thank you for giving DealerRefresh an example of the right way for a "vendor" to participate in a thread. You're on topic and presenting something useful in a way that doesn't come off as a sales pitch.
  2. I'm very curious in how your services work for my other company (FRIKINtech). We can use more lenders for the independent market and all it takes is a rate sheet to make it happen. I'll direct message you to see if we can get your program in front of our clients.
Well thanks. We created the program so it's free for ANY dealer to use. Small flat fee applied when funding a deal (if it doesn't have a warranty attached). Happy to discuss (646) 499-1684

Attachments

• Program Sheet. One page.2024.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 5