• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Ford Store, Anyone?

Thanks! I re-read his post a couple times! I really need an outline of some basic steps to begin. This dealership has "zero" internet activity right now. They are not even set up for online credit aps! When it comes to leads they say they get 1/day.

Here is some more insight on the competition: There are 25 Ford Dealership in the state of Maine! This is more then any other brand. For example Honda only has 5, Dodge-16... what I thought might be a goldmind might be a little tougher then I first though. There are also 17 other used car dealers in the County. Most are about 25+ miles away.

Hey, sorry! I need to check in here more often. I would be happy to help any way that I can and I think I can help provide some level of structure to get things rolling for you. I've done the same thing in 3 stores now and all are experiencing great success in digital.

Are you on Google +?? I can provide a basic outline, but I think we might both benefit more if we could chat there. I usually meet with non-competing dealers here using the hangout feature on Thursdays from 6PM-8PM. I am pretty sure I will be on this Thursday night as well. Here is me: https://plus.google.com/u/0/110101369958123887731/posts

It all starts with a solid foundation. Your web site and the process that follows when someone contacts you there and the people you have handling those clients if it isn't you from soup to nuts.

Then we add some good 3rd party stuff, measure ROI closely and manage those relationships so that your business is getting a return...cut ties with anyone who can't contribute, add in a social aspect and some reputation points to help people feel good about your place, and watch things improve on a month to month basis.

Most dealerships that are successful would say something like this as a 50,000 foot overview, but the real success is in the finer details. Your content, your merchandising, etc. Get in touch and I will be happy to help any way that I can.

Reactions: 1 person