• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

GM Reputation Management "Required"

Usually "No Comment" is taken as a negative for not having anything nice to say. Yet this also has 5 stars. :thinker:

I wonder if the Reputation Management systems are inserting "No Comment" when there is no comment. If so I would not be happy, that can be taking as the customer saying something negative.

Kelly, did Buick GMC require it for SFE? I thought only Chevy did.

After a hard fought battle to get the store, we did SFE. Why? :naughty:

Emily I'm 100% with you. If the first three "reviews" have no value to a customer, why would they read more or even believe in their validity? If the service advisors and sales professionals would have a conversation in the store, as my friend @micah_birkholz teaches with Cobalt/ADP. We all know buy-in and education is important. What is key is that people buy from people and people do for people not businesses-so the human connection to the importance of leaving a review has to be impressed upon customers while at the store.
reviews.jpg

Here is a prime example of why Digital Air Stike is a poor choice for RepMan...

Customer: My SUV was meticulously detailed, however when I hand you keys to a Cadillac SUV and I receive keys to a small Nissan sedan as a loaner I somehow feel a bit gipped. At other dealerships they matched the car's make & model or even offered an "upgrade" for free in hope of selling you the newer version.

DAS Response: Ross, thank you for your kind words. We feel our service department is one of the reasons customers continue to visit Fitzgerald Chevrolet Cadillac. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers and we're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

:banghead:

Reactions: 2 people
Emily,

Thank you so much for your time on the phone this morning. I am so sorry this response was inappropriate and we have already counseled the employee responsible to make sure they read the full review. I will follow up with you further via email and again, if I can be of any assistance, do not hesitate to reach out to me at any time.

Thank you -

Sandi Burton
Sr. Director, National Performance Team

Emily,

Thank you so much for your time on the phone this morning. I am so sorry this response was inappropriate and we have already counseled the employee responsible to make sure they read the full review. I will follow up with you further via email and again, if I can be of any assistance, do not hesitate to reach out to me at any time.

Thank you -

Sandi Burton
Sr. Director, National Performance Team

Thank you for taking the time to call me; I truly appreciate your effort to make things right!

Here is a prime example of why Digital Air Stike is a poor choice for RepMan...

Customer: My SUV was meticulously detailed, however when I hand you keys to a Cadillac SUV and I receive keys to a small Nissan sedan as a loaner I somehow feel a bit gipped. At other dealerships they matched the car's make & model or even offered an "upgrade" for free in hope of selling you the newer version.

DAS Response: Ross, thank you for your kind words. We feel our service department is one of the reasons customers continue to visit Fitzgerald Chevrolet Cadillac. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers and we're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

UPDATE: Since posting this, Sandi Burton, Sr Director of the Digital Air Strike National Performance Team, has contacted me and apologized for the way this was handled as well as addressed my other concerns with their company. I appreciated her timely response and genuine concern to correct any outstanding issues.

She has also forwarded our request of allowing customers the ability to edit their survey comments/rating before the go-live date, to their Director of Strategic Alliances - who works directly with GM on this program...

Thank you, Sandi!

Re: GM Rep Management "Required"

Goodness ... look what I got today from Cobalt...

"Dear [Poor poor chevy dealer],

On Friday, May 24, 2013, Cobalt inadvertently sent a Reputation Management e-mail to some of your prior customers in error.This included customers who have not recently been into your dealership for a sale or service appointment. We have identified the cause of this issue and it has been resolved.

Any survey reviews that were generated from these erroneous emails will be removed from your Reputation Management dashboard and your website. Moving forward, the Email recipients who click on the survey link will be redirected to a landing page providing an apologetic message for the email sent in error and thanking them for their time. "

All I can say is WOW. Thanks for forcing us to use these awesome services GM!