• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Guru's among us

To start us out...

Keep an eye on my buddy and DR regular Eric Miltsh of AuctionDirectUSA.com.

He's page2 on Google for USED CARS. Give it a look, He's playing with the big boys! Eric has a plan and and his plan is working very well.

I am in awe of this result. It is possible that 1,000+ miles between his 3 stores may assign some Google authority for this SERP accomplishment, but, that's a long shot. Give it a good look, you can't ignore the Internet Marketing game he's got goin on over at his place.

If you're looking for a player with his game on,

Interesting post Joe...

Eric is no doubt a Guru. I did the search and you are right...

used_cars_search_dr.png

There once was a guy at a small Mercedes dealer. He worked hard to get his dealer website to dominate the serps before most dealers even knew what SEO stood for. The site still has a strong hold in the serps for many top performing keyword phrases...

Yes, I know this was a result of google ip tracking, but across the US.. drivemb.com is still in the top 5.

keyword_mercedes_dealer_dr.png

I can only imagine what Alex has going on with Checkered Flag Blog for Toyota Scion Honda Hyundai VW BMW MINI smart Jaguar Porsche Audi

And of course Joe, please don't leave yourself out of this Guru thread. You are one of the smartest guys I know Joe!

Umer over at Autojini is no doubt a stellar guru.

There are many more DealerRefresh readers/contributors that belong on this list....I'll get to crack-a-lackin on more gurus here soon.

Jeff you're too funny :rofl: You two definitely fit the definition and have helped me quite a bit! I hope that has been reciprocal.

I want to point out Tim Martell at Marlboro Nissan and Woburn Toyota. By partnering with the right people, and learning, he has been able to truly define Internet to sales success. That Marlboro Nissan store came to life because of his SEO efforts. Google "Nissan Dealer" and see where Marlboro Nissan pops up, then look at his webpage and the picture of the dealership. That's strong!

If this is a place to put a shout-out then I'd like to thank everyone I've spoken to on these forums. This place is a great resource for everyone, but especially green-pea ISM's such as myself. I'd go through the names but I'm sure I'd miss someone and that's not my intent - if you've contributed to these forums, you've helped me out and that's much appreciated! So keep up the good work:thumbup::D

Jeff you're too funny :rofl: You two definitely fit the definition and have helped me quite a bit! I hope that has been reciprocal.

I want to point out Tim Martell at Marlboro Nissan and Woburn Toyota. By partnering with the right people, and learning, he has been able to truly define Internet to sales success. That Marlboro Nissan store came to life because of his SEO efforts. Google "Nissan Dealer" and see where Marlboro Nissan pops up, then look at his webpage and the picture of the dealership. That's strong!

Well golly gee... Now I'm blushing! Sincerely though, thanks for the props Alex! Stay tuned, launched the new site a week ago and jumped up over 200k on alexa. I am expecting to triple our traffic and leads. I'll be posting an article sooner or later about this topic because I look around and SO many people are still just doing it the wrong way or missing the boat entirely.

Well golly gee... Now I'm blushing! Sincerely though, thanks for the props Alex! Stay tuned, launched the new site a week ago and jumped up over 200k on alexa. I am expecting to triple our traffic and leads. I'll be posting an article sooner or later about this topic because I look around and SO many people are still just doing it the wrong way or missing the boat entirely.

Want to write one for the DealerRefresh blog?