• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Has anyone used BZ Results Digitial Marketing Package

Hey Rick,

I have been with BZ for 5 years and have had great results with them. With that said I have to agree with some of the other comments...you have to do your homework to make sure you understand what you are getting and what you are able to do with their solutions. When I have made bad decisions in the past about a vendor it has generally been because I got to hyped about there presentation and did not dig into how I was going to be able to apply their product to our unique situation. Don't get me wrong I am not saying there presentation was BS. I am just saying understand fully what you are getting. Like I said...I have had tremendous results with them.

I use or have used just about every product they have so feel free to give me a buzz. I am not pushing BZ by any means. There are some other really good companies to choose from but if you want to know what we do and have done with BZ I would be gad to share that with you.

You can catch me on my cell-225-324-7327 or at the dealership. 985-345-1285

Last edited:
Guys, I've been doing some research and there are so many mixed reviews and different thoughts with each vendor. One vendor thinks you should be doing the behavioral marketing gig, the other thinks you should be using their platform for your PPC campaign because of the innovation with the platform and the other thinks PPC is the wrong way to go and does not believe in it. One thinks social media marketing is a very minor aspect of your digital marketing efforts and the other one thinks it is cutting edge and is the wave of the future. This is very time consuming and confusing at the same time. A few things that I have seen with all the vendors that I've spoken with is everyone is moving away from framed in inventory and flash. You now have fully customizable sites with integrated blogs. Its seems that as far as the websites go everyone is almost on a level playing field as far as customization goes and allowing the dealers full control of the websites.

Rick,

I am glad to see sites are moving away from boxing in content with IFrames. You want your dealer's site content to be exposed for all the search engines to crawl.

The SEM process which includes PPC is not a set it and forget it process. The best results require management. I also have to say Social Media is not a fad as communication is continuing to move to 1-1 conversations along with the power of peer groups. Start your Social Media efforts now and you will gradually reap the rewards.

Finally when you look at a Digital Marketing Strategy it combines multiple touch points...the dealer's website, SEM, Social Media, Mobile, and don't forget Reputation Management. All these communication channels work together to create new ups and then for you to keep in constant touch with existing clients.

I know this all sounds like a lot and it is. Start working now on your Digital Marketing Strategy and you will get ahead of your competition.

I hope this helps.

Guys, I've been doing some research and there are so many mixed reviews and different thoughts with each vendor. One vendor thinks you should be doing the behavioral marketing gig, the other thinks you should be using their platform for your PPC campaign because of the innovation with the platform and the other thinks PPC is the wrong way to go and does not believe in it. One thinks social media marketing is a very minor aspect of your digital marketing efforts and the other one thinks it is cutting edge and is the wave of the future. This is very time consuming and confusing at the same time. A few things that I have seen with all the vendors that I've spoken with is everyone is moving away from framed in inventory and flash. You now have fully customizable sites with integrated blogs. Its seems that as far as the websites go everyone is almost on a level playing field as far as customization goes and allowing the dealers full control of the websites.

I can definitely see how it can be confusing. Some vendors will say SEO is the way to go, others may not have sites that do well in SEO, so they will heavily push PPC/SEM. The real answer is both are important.