• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Have a High School Student? Send them to Northwood's Automotive Summer Camp!

Mar 21, 2012
Awards
First Name
Ryan
Hey DealerRefresh Members - Are you a parent of a high schooler who's into cars? If so, you won't want to miss out on the opportunity to send them to Northwood University's Automotive Summer Camp from June 11-16, 2023!

This isn't just any old summer camp - your student will get to stay on campus in the college dorms while immersing themselves in the exciting world of the automotive industry. And the best part? They'll have a blast doing it!

General Motors has generously awarded Northwood $100k to help make this experience even more incredible for the 100 lucky high schoolers who get to attend. Plus, our local Garber Chevrolet Midland dealership is getting involved to help make this summer camp unforgettable.

As someone whose life was transformed by Northwood University, I can't recommend this program enough. Professors Joe Lescota and Elgie Bright truly set me up for success, and I know Northwood could do the same for your student. Northwood is well-known as the nation's top automotive marketing and management school for a reason. Don't wait - look into Northwood and apply for this amazing summer camp program today!

Learn more here: Full Tank Auto Camp: June 11-16, 2023 | Northwood University