• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Have you been Pashed?

yagoparamo

Boss
Dec 30, 2009
First Name
Yago
I recently attended my second Brian Pash'sPit Stop Seminar and tomorrow I will be going to my 3rd.

The information has been great, the speakers fantastic, and the learningexperience very positive.

Furthermore, even though I do a few things that Pash does, he took the time to personallyshow me a few things I should do to improve my services. That demonstrates thathe out his entire energy on making sure that you get your money's worth out ofthe seminar no matter who you are.

So from here I say thank you Brian Pash.

Has anyone been Pashed like me? Have you attended other "small"seminars that you can recommend?

Yago

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our PCG Pit Stop event. It's important for our industry leaders to work together because there is more opportunity to serve dealers than there are vendors.

I'm glad your team will also be with us in Seattle and I look forward to brainstorming together as iron sharpens iron!

Apparently this guy has been "Pashed" haha

I have been Pasched along side Yago and I echo his sentiments. (Note the Spelling..I you are going to Pun someone's name it should be spelled correctly)

Brian has passion about what he does and practices what he preaches. I have also learned a great deal from my first workshop and tonight enjoyed a night of networking and exchanging ideas with people that were brought together by that passion.

I have no doubt that I will learn something new tomorrow on my second round and regardless of where lines cross on who does what for who this kind of interaction only brings more to the table for the industry in general.