• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Help! Looking for New Product as Authorized Dealer

ValleyMotorsports

Green Pea
Jun 18, 2010
First Name
Craig
Hi Folks,

Fairly new here but have watched from the outside for a while. I have a question that I think would get the ol' creative juices flowing and was hoping you all could join. Should be a fun thread.

What I'm looking to do is bring in a new product to our dealership to sell during the winter time (or if its good and fairly unique without too many other dealers in our area, then all year round). Simply put, I would like to take offer's from Manufacturers and Distributors for products that fit along the lines of a Motorsport dealer and used car dealer. Where would I start hunting to find business's that are looking to expand their network or have a great product that fits our theme? (ah yes the age old question of the golden product.:) Actually just some product ideas would be helpful and we can then move on finding suppliers and outsourcers)

Here is some background info. - We have a unique situation where as we have a dealership license to sell cars and we also sell motorcycles, scooters and ATV's. Our building is the same building where we stock all the parts for all the other dealers across Canada so we have warehouse space if required. We are located just outside of Vancouver, Canada.

I've looked at thomasnet.com but that is more for industrial style products but if you know of a few websites or manufacturers/distributors we can plug into that would be great!

Thanks for the help!

Craig