• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Deals4Dealers Help us research and get free listings!

Carsten

Boss
Jan 7, 2024
Awards
First Name
Carsten
If this post is inappropriate please let me know and I'll delete it.

Start up here! Like serious work a day job and trying to make this happen without sugar daddies or sugar mommas in the back ground.

I'm trying to gather information on how much dealers are willing to pay to post vehicles online? (dealer focused)

I totally get that the big boys would be more valuable but I'm working with a startup that is a various bunch of cool adjectives but in reality are just working hard and know code. We are only coding features that make sense and trying to stay away from the fluff like those stupid chat boxes that cover up search filters and what not.

We are also in need of "inventory / dealers" and would be very willing to work with a few members here and offer online listings for free in exchange for feedback and "inventory" so that we can kick off our social media campaigns.

If this post is inappropriate please let me know and I'll delete it.

Start up here! Like serious work a day job and trying to make this happen without sugar daddies or sugar mommas in the back ground.

I'm trying to gather information on how much dealers are willing to pay to post vehicles online? (dealer focused)

I totally get that the big boys would be more valuable but I'm working with a startup that is a various bunch of cool adjectives but in reality are just working hard and know code. We are only coding features that make sense and trying to stay away from the fluff like those stupid chat boxes that cover up search filters and what not.

We are also in need of "inventory / dealers" and would be very willing to work with a few members here and offer online listings for free in exchange for feedback and "inventory" so that we can kick off our social media campaigns.

Can you explain your ask a little more clearly?

So far, I have (roughly) that you are working with a tech startup that is looking for design partners (dealers mostly) who they can work with to develop a solution that _____________.

If that's right, what goes in the blank?

If that's not right, what are you seeking?