• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

How can we ease the sale of rebuilt cars?

Oct 25, 2022
First Name
Suhaib
Good morning fellows,

I believe that vehicle rebuild and repair companies or individuals have a hard time finding buyers who can pay the right place for their quality repair and craftsmanship.

It is my opinion that if these cars stay on road, provided in reliable condition, these are good for the environment vs scrapping these. This is specicially important as so many cars have been written off due to climate change

I am wondering if you feel that there is merit in my observations, and is worth solving this problem.
Will you be open to a short conversation that will help me understand the merits of this problem a little bit better?

I am suhaib from the SF Bay area, an engineer and a problem solver.

Thanks
Suhaib

It is my opinion that if these cars stay on road, provided in reliable condition, these are good for the environment vs scrapping these. This is specifically important as so many cars have been written off due to climate change

"so many cars have been written off due to climate change"

What the heck are you talking about?

Reactions: AutoAlex
I initially thought this was Spam as well but after checking the profile and IP address, I allowed it to stay.

Spammers/Trolls are only getting better, just get on twitter. My guess - 70% of accounts are paid-for trolls. Many being AI Trolls. I've read strings of comments to a post, with interaction, going back and forth responding to each other and I swear they're not real. Or at least they're being paid for to push a narrative.