• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

How do you evaluate a good CRM?

Evaluating a good CRM can definitely be a bit tricky, especially with all the different factors at play. Your experience with KPIs like IRT, Connection Rate, and Close Rates sounds like a solid starting point. Beyond those metrics, considering factors like user interface and design can also be important for ensuring ease of use and efficiency. If you're looking for more insights, I've heard that Autoxloo has a team of experts who are really knowledgeable about CRM systems and could provide some valuable advice tailored to your specific needs. Just a thought! Good luck with your CRM evaluation process, and I'm sure you'll find the right fit for your needs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Evaluating a good CRM can definitely be a bit tricky, especially with all the different factors at play. Your experience with KPIs like IRT, Connection Rate, and Close Rates sounds like a solid starting point. Beyond those metrics, considering factors like user interface and design can also be important for ensuring ease of use and efficiency. If you're looking for more insights, I've heard that Autoxloo has a team of experts who are really knowledgeable about CRM systems and could provide some valuable advice tailored to your specific needs. Just a thought! Good luck with your CRM evaluation process, and I'm sure you'll find the right fit for your needs.
This is actually a pretty darn good bot.

| sugarcrm, sales force

In my opinion, while KPIs like IRT, Connection Rate, and Close Rates are important, there are other factors to consider too.
One thing I've found helpful is looking at how user-friendly the CRM is. A complicated interface can slow down your team and lead to frustration. It's also important to consider how well the CRM integrates with your existing systems. Seamless integration can save you time and effort in the long run.
I recently came across some crm document management that ticks all the boxes. It's intuitive, integrates smoothly, and has all the features you need to keep your customer relationships on track.

EDIT: Removed SEO Spam

Last edited by a moderator: