• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

How to Add Inventory or Web Sites to your Facebook Fan Page

NO SELLING HERE
dealerMouth posted 2 weeks ago on our facebook page that we would add inventory for FREE. We posted it to measure how much dealers wanted to engage thier facebook fans with thier inventory. Out of 22 takers we had one dealer say "if my fans want to see my inventory they could go to my website. We are keeping it 100% Social" She was not a taker.
We will do everything, the graphics and the coding into your facebook fan page. No kidding 10000% FREE no strings. To see an example of what it would look like search "Danny Zeck Ford Lincoln Mercury" in Facebook it's the one with the superman logo.
We have only 50 spots available and 22 are taken. That leaves 28 dealers left. Email your contact info to [email protected]

This thread is a few months old, Does anyone have a FB inventory page or FB fan page with some stat that has some value? Possibly a whiff of ROI maybe?

Someone throw me a bone, I want to believe!

Joe, check out my Mitsubishi dealers facebook inventory. Younger Mitsubishi | Facebook

It's not bad at all. Nice layout, though it was better before fb made changes to the with of the tabbed area. We are starting to see some traffic from these pages but it's too early to report anything worth bragging about.

Hey guys,

New to the forum and have greatly enjoyed this thread!

I've followed along and believe I am very close to activating my inventory. Am i missing anything? I can't view it, and it wont pop up for me...But is this just because I am the admin and/or am using Internet Explorer? I would think most use it, so will it just not function unless someone uses fire fox for example?

Any direction would be greatly appreciated!

Welcome to Facebook