• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

I built an AI Agent to answer a dealer's phone

Hey Marc, that's super cool! I'm always impressed by people taking initiative and building something innovative. So, tell me more about this AI agent you built – is it like a fancy voicemail system or does it actually have conversations with potential customers?

I'm particularly curious about how it helps car dealerships. Does it answer basic questions, schedule appointments, or even qualify leads? And have you been testing it out? How's it performing so far?

Spill the beans! I'm eager to hear all about it!

Hey Marc, that's super cool! I'm always impressed by people taking initiative and building something innovative. So, tell me more about this AI agent you built – is it like a fancy voicemail system or does it actually have conversations with potential customers?

I'm particularly curious about how it helps car dealerships. Does it answer basic questions, schedule appointments, or even qualify leads? And have you been testing it out? How's it performing so far?

Spill the beans! I'm eager to hear all about it!

Hey! Thanks!

It's not a fancy voicemail. Our agents will have a full conversation with customers. We decided the nature/temperature of the agent. We can choose to have customer service or sales oriented agents depending on the context. We have solid & flexible scripts, that allow us to push people where we want them to be while serving them 24/7.

Yes it answer basic questions, schedule appointments, or even qualify leads.
- It'll even answer complex questions, really handy for service. As we build and answer questions, it's getting impressively good.

How's it performing so far?
- It performs super well. What I like is that whenever we get to improve it, it updates all our client's systems.

The part I really love is that we've configured these within our CRM systems, so whenever a lead comes in, the AI Agent calls back the customer in a matter of seconds, qualify them and book appointments 24/7. It's crazy good to be honest.