• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Integrating Search and Display–Tactics - Webinar

Jeff Kershner

Founder
Staff member
May 1, 2005
Awards
First Name
Jeff

If you know me, you know I'm really into Display advertising. It's been an effective medium of my overall dealer marketing strategy.

We often talk about SEM and SEO. We often talk about website conversion. We even talk about traditional forms of marketing like Radio and TV. But we don't talk so much about how all your marketing should tie together. It's 101 knowing your message(s) should be in sync from medium to medium but yet we often overlook this on the dealer level and too many times our online marketing is out of sync with our traditional marketing.

As I reviewed and discussed during my session at the last Automotive Marketing Bootcamp, if you are paying to get consumers to your website you need to consider Display advertising on the re-marketing side.

eMarketer will be hosting a free Webinar: Integrating Search and Display–Tactics for More Effective Advertising.

I doubt they touch on the traditional side of your marketing mix, while staying focused on the online portion only. Either way, I thought this might be a great webinar to attend if your are considering on adding Display Advertising into your dealers marketing mix in the near future.

Integrating Search and Display–Tactics for More Effective Advertising.

Thursday, May 19, 2011 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT

Search and display bring distinct strengths to the marketing plan and they typically complement each other. Both are projected to expand significantly in 2011 and 2012. But the ways in which companies buy, integrate and measure the two interactive ad formats needs improvement.

Join us for:

• Tips on optimizing your online ad spending through effective integration of search and display

• Best practices to increase conversion

• Techniques for creating an attribution model that enables you to build and measure holistic display and search campaigns

• Why it’s important to analyze the combined effects of display and search through the traditional purchase funnel

Click here to register

If you attend, head back over there and share your thoughts...